Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another Beautiful Day

I believe we skipped winter and headed straight into spring. It was a another beautiful day in North Texas. Sixty two degrees, white fluffy clouds and plenty of sunshine. I had planned to stop by the office and organize drawers, but I could not resist a drive with my camera this afternoon. So I put the the hard top down and hit the road instead!


I pointed my car to the old Possum Lodge, a place that I've intended to take photos of for awhile. It has a Texas color scheme on the side of the building and since it was abandoned it has developed a worn look to it. Below is an image I captured of it with a mild auto fix and rounded edges. Beneath it is side view of the front and the side yard both with a 1960s filter. I really enjoy using the 1960s filter.

No comments: