Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What is in store for 2013?


Happy New Year!

It’s the first day of 2013 and also the week I’m supposed to start my tomatoes from seed. I will be assembling my seed starting light and the new cold frame my husband gave me for Christmas later today. So Exciting!
 

I’ve spent the past month pouring through seed catalogs, dreaming of my garden for this year. However, I am also attempting to restrain myself and really use up the seeds I already own. With this in mind, I'm looking forward to the most productive garden year yet.

Here is a look at what I’m planning for 2013:

Varieties I’ll berepeating

Lake Tomatoes - 2012 stash
Pineapple Tomatoes - 2012 stash
Super Boy Hybrid - 2010 stash
Roma Tomatoes - 2011 stash
Jubilee Tomatoes - 2010 stash
Chocolate Cherry –2011 stash

Danvers#I26 Carrots –2010 stash
Hybrid sugarsnax Carrots –2011 stash

Yellow Summer Squash – 2010 stash
Vegetable Spaghetti Squash – 2011 stash

EarlyWonder Tall Top Beets – 2012 stash
French Breakfast Radishes – 2012 stash

Pinto Beans – 2012 stash
Rattlesnake Beans – 2012 stash
Royal Burgundy Beans – 2012 stash
Blue Lake Beans – 2012 stash

Crimson Sweet Watermelon – 2010 stash
Jubilee Watermelon – 2010 stash
Hearts of Gold Cantaloupe – 2011 stash

Howden Pumkin – 2011 stash
Small Sugar Pumpkin – 2010 stash
RougeVif D’Etampes Pumpkin – 2012 stash
Lumina Pumpkin – 2011 stash


Varieties I’ll betrying
Arkansas Traveler Tomatoes – Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Costoluto Genovese Tomatoes – Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Cherokee Purple Tomatoes – Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds

Atomic Red Carrot – Bountiful Gardens

Bennings Green Tint Summer Squash – Bountiful Gardens
Dark Star Zucchini – Bountiful Gardens

Sunset Runner Beans - Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Golden Sunshine Beans - Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds

Prescott Fond Blanc Melon - Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds

Kakai Pumpkin – Bountiful Gardens


What are you planning for your 2013 Garden?

No comments: