Wednesday, March 20, 2013

2013 Garden Layout

In the past, I haven't always been the most organized gardener. In fact, I tend to throw seeds and plants into my garden willy nilly, hoping to figure them out later. BUT NOT THIS YEAR!

This year I got organized. I laid out a plan, purchased my seeds well in advance and while I didn't plant as early as I would have liked, I did get my seeds in the ground by the last frost date. Also, I planned each bed and created a layout to remember what I planted and where. They may not be the most aesthetically pleasing layouts (they lines aren't even), but they will keep me for pulling those plants that resemble weeds later. 

For those of you who remember how much I enjoy Garden Surprises, I still have my "Random Bed" that I composted in all winter....so we will see what pops up there.

Garden Bed #4


Birthday Garden Bed

General layout for the whole garden

No comments: