Sunday, April 12, 2009

Excellence.....



Are you in a reading rut? Do you feel as though every book your read is just like the last? I've felt that way for the past couple of months. Maybe the plot was slightly different, the characters had a bit of a twist...but I seriously felt as though I was reading a repeat. That is until I picked up a copy of " A passion most pure" by Julie Lessman. Supposedly this is her first novel, don't let that deter you...I didn't notice that until I finished it and I'm having a very hard time believing this is her first novel.

"A Passion Most Pure" picks up just before The United States joins the first World War. In love with a man who belongs to her sister, Faith O'Conner resists temptation and clings to her faith in God to deliver her. However, God has other plans.

Love, romance, rivalry, betrayal and a purity rarely seen today, "A Passion Most Pure" answers the call of the heart with God's plan for a pure love. Not only is this a great read, you find yourself celebrating with Faith as God delivers all he promised in his timing.

No comments: