Monday, February 27, 2012

Garden Plans


While I eagerly await Spring, I've been engulfed in seed catalogs dreaming of all the wonderful flavors. Here is what I plan to grow in 2012:

Tomatoes - Bountiful Gardens Pineapple and Lake
-Plus several other varieties
Yellow Squash - Grew really well summer of 2011
Beans - Pinto and Green Beans
Watermelon - Sugar Baby or Jubilee (whichever grows)
Pumpkins - Small Sugar and a Lumina just because I think it would be cool to grow a white pumpkin!
Alfalfa - To help replenish the soil in one of my beds.
Carrots - Several different varieties
Beets - This is a new one for me
Radishes - Also new
Borage
Basil
Chamomile
Garlic


I will probably add to these as I go. The problem is my eyes are bigger than my garden! What are you planning to grow this year?

No comments: